Our customers have the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase and sale of the product without giving a reason, notifying the seller in writing within 14 days from the moment of delivery or collection of the product. The cost of returning the product must be covered by the customer.
Goods can be returned by courier or otherwise delivered to Kintų st. 3, LT-09301 Vilnius.
Upon receipt of the returned product and evaluation of its quality, the Seller shall return the money for the product to the customer within 14 days from the receipt of a written notice of withdrawal from the purchase and sale agreement.
The product must be returned in the original packaging. When returning, it is necessary to provide the VAT invoice, which was sent together with the shipment, or other document confirming the purchase of the goods from the seller and the order number.
The customer is responsible for the complete set of the returned product. If the item is not complete, the seller will not accept the returned item.
The quality guarantee provided by the seller does not limit or limit the rights of the buyer (consumer), which are established by legal acts after purchasing a product or service of inappropriate quality.
When making a complaint, the buyer must provide the following information:
- Product order number;
- Photo of the product, photo of the defective place;
- Photo of the product packaging;
- Describe the defect of the product.
When submitting a complaint, the buyer must indicate how he wishes the claim to be resolved:
- The defective product is requested to be replaced by a quality product;
- It is requested to supplement the incomplete item with missing components;
- Refund is requested.
After processing the claim, a response is provided within 14 days.
Check the quality of the parcel delivered to your home with the courier. If you notice that the parcel is damaged:
- tell this to the courier who brought you the parcel;
- in the delivery document of the consignment, note that the package has defects and fill in the Package Damage (Inspection) Report together with the courier;
- inspect the goods inside the packages and, if they are damaged, record the damage in photographs. Photographs will be required for the return procedure;
- if the packaging is not damaged, it is not necessary to inspect the goods in the presence of the courier. If you accept the shipment and sign the documents, the shipment is considered to have been delivered in order.
If you have any questions – contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org